DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES:
These files are stored on your computer when you browse the internet and, in particular, contain a reference number that allows your computer to be identified, even when this changes location or IP address. This small piece of information is stored in your browser when you visit our site. Thanks to the cookie, we can remember your preferences so that when you visit our site again you have a better on-line experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED:
Depending on their purpose, this website uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies:these cookies are required for the correct use of this website. They allow browsing on the website and the use of the different options and/or services provided therein.
- Personalisation cookies: allow you to access the service with certain general characteristics being pre-defined by your device or by you. For example, the language to be used, the type of browser through which the website is accessed, the design of selected contents, the geolocation of the device accessing the website and the regional configuration applicable to where the website is being accessed from.
- Analytical cookies:these gather information to evaluate how you use the website and the general activity on it. The analysis of the website includes gathering the internet data, and measuring, analysing and creating reports on it with the aim of understanding and optimising the use of the website for users. It allows those responsible for the website to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the website. The aim, using appropriate processing by us or third parties, is to quantify the number of visitors and analyse statistically the use that users make of our services. This allows us to study how users browse our website and therefore improve the products and services we offer.
- Ad serving cookies: these allow efficient management of advertising space on the website. The companies and third parties who generate these cookies have their own privacy policies.
- Behavioural ad serving cookies: these are similar to ad serving cookies. They store user information, allowing for the development of specific profiles to show targeted advertising. They gather information about users’ preferences and personal choices on this website. They are linked to advertising networks, which use them to show personalised advertising on other websites. They allow advertising content to be tailored to be relevant to the user and avoid a user seeing adverts they have already seen.
Furthermore, depending on which company or entity controls the computer or website from which the cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained, the following can be distinguished:
- First-party cookies: those sent to your device from a device or website run by the host of that website itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s device from a device or website not managed by the host of the website itself, but by another entity that processes the information obtained using the cookies, in order to manage and improve the services offered. Third-party cookies are created by an external service when our webpage is visited, therefore the information can be seen and processed by a third-party. On our website we use:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Finally there are time-dependant cookies:
- Session cookies: cookies designed to gather and store information while a user is on the website. These expire when the user finishes browsing and closes the browser.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE COOKIES:
Lacía is grateful where you activate and accept the cookies on this website, as this allows us to obtain better information we can use to improve the contents and design of the website and adapt it to your preferences. However it is up to you to decide whether to allow cookies or not. Where you decide not to allow them it is up to you to block them in your browser. You can configure your browser to inform you about and/or reject the installation of cookies sent by this website, without prejudicing the possibility of accessing the site’s content. However, we are not responsible where the deactivation of the cookies prevents proper functioning of the website. If you do not wish to receive cookies or you wish to be informed before they are stored on your computer you can configure your browser appropriately:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES