This website is owned by La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL, and has no function other than to provide information about the graphic design and other creative projects the company provides. By accessing this site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Ownership of the website. The domain name www.lacia.com is registered in the name of La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL, with company number (CIF) B81187916 and registered office at Calle Aranjuez 7, 28039, Madrid. Contact telephone number +34 91 351 37 56 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The website is registered in the Company Register of Madrid, book 0, folio 94, volume 9552, page M-153543, inscription 1.
- Intellectual Property of the Website. All the intellectual property rights of the website’s content and its graphic design are the exclusive property of La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL, which has the exclusive right to its use in any and all manners whatsoever. The reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, in whole or in part, without previous express authorisation of La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL is strictly forbidden. Similarly, all the distinctive logos, brands, commercial names and logos of any type contained in this website are protected by law.
- Website content and links. La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL takes no responsibility for the misuse of the contents of this website, with responsibility for such misuse corresponding exclusively to the person who so accesses or uses the site. Nor does La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL accept any responsibility for information contained on the websites of any third party accessed through a link on this website. The presence of these links is for informative purposes only and in no case constitutes an invitation to enter into a contract for the products or services offered on the third party website. Where La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL were to be effectively aware that the activity or the information reached by these links was illegal, could constitute a crime or could damage property or the rights of third parties who could receive compensation for the same, it will act with all necessary diligence to remove or deactivate the corresponding link as soon as possible.
- Exchange and dissemination of information. La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL. does not accept responsibility for the exchange of information between users through its website. In particular the company is not responsible for the use which minors may make of it where the contents to which they have access is offensive to them.
- Website Updates and Modification. La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website, and its configuration or presentation at any time, without prior warning and without accepting any liability for so doing.
- Remarks on technical aspects. La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL accepts no liability whatsoever for damages caused by technical problems or errors in computer equipment that occur during connection to the internet, or which could be caused by third parties via illegal interference beyond the control of La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL.
La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or the files of users of this website or of third party websites, and is not liable for any harm or damages that could arise from such viruses or other harmful elements. Equally, La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL accepts no liability for possible harm or damage that could affect the user as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided where this comes from third parties.
- User data processing. When users provides their personal data using our contact forms or e-mail addresses, they are expressly authorising La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL to automatically process their personal data in order to respond to their requests for services or attention. La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL, will include the data provided by users in files owned by La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL with all necessary security measures required by applicable Data Protection law in force at that time. La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL. will not provide or communicate the data collected to third parties without the user’s express prior consent, except in cases when this is necessary to provide the service the user has requested. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and challenge by making a written request to La Cía Branding & Packaging, SL., Responsible for Data Protection Files, Calle Aranjuez 7, 28039, Madrid.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. In general, the relationships with users deriving from the provision of services contained on this website are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction. The users of this website are aware of all the foregoing and accept the terms and conditions voluntarily.